Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Own Money... First Professional Year !!

2 A.M. , 25 July 1986, I opened my eys and saw this universe for the first time..

There was so much of light and happiness around, and with this Light, started my learning's of life, The Pursuit of Happiness and Satisfaction in Life ...
First two and a half years of life spent in mom's arms, feeling the warmth of family and learning about life from their perspective........ And now, the 'sapling' is ready to learn about life and society through Letters - Alphabets - Words - Sentences - Digits - Decimales - Numbers and initiate the formation of his own views and perspectives of the dynamic world.
It is important to be educated, to have a a sound personality, to understand the complex world around..BUT what is the ultimate aim of 80* humans through Education ??

It is to 'Earn' a Living, to 'Contribute' to the society, to become a 'Change' !!

Change is the only constant in life, and by becoming one, you gain, in its true sense, Stability in your Life...

Starting from the 3rd year of my existence, 21 years of Institutional Learning and growing with it, 16th April'2010, I finally reached the start of my Professional Life !!

A Life which was duly awaited and it started with Tata Steel, Steel - 'The Fabric of Progress'. It is often said, that Time, be it in seconds, minutes or years, often passes by with a blink of an eye, and life just moves on..... But today, completing 1 year in the corporate limelight and complexities, i somewhere feel that, " I have actually lived, felt and experienced my First Professional year !!

During this year, I have come to see many aspects of life and society, which i had only heard about. The first time i have actually experienced the thrill and essence of 'My Own Money', the money that I earned, the man hours that i put in for it. The 1st of every month was never so awaited as it is now...
During this year, I saw myself graduating from a young B-school pass out, fresh into corporate, getting hassled by every small scolding from 'Bosses' ( A concept which everyone has to learn here, get alligned with its implementation and try to be on the right side of the opinion makers in the initial stages of corporate experience), having a belief of being able to bring sky and ground closer within a night time, into a more rational and a practical person, understanding the weightage and importance of owning responsibilities and delivering in this competitive world, in order to justify the investment that this corporate world is doing in us...

Facing the pressures of professional life, turbulence in the personal Life and the complexities of people around, I have ended my First Professional year as a more Mature, Realistic and a Happy Person...

"And the Profession Continues........... !!

No comments:

Post a Comment