Friday, February 26, 2010

MDI: A wish to relive that one precious day !!

16th June’08 was the day I entered into this institute, with all the highs of cracking the CAT exam and entering into one of the premier B-school. Eyes were filled with expectations, dreams and excitement about the upcoming 2 years of MDI !!


Today 26th Feb’10 is the day when I sit, recollecting my thoughts about the two years that I have spent in the institute. Having flashes of the past 2 years in this institute, I see a blend of up’s and low’s describing my stay as a Mandevian.


Whenever we are sitting and thinking about our past, we always try to think and pick out that one particular day, that we might want to relive: so am I. that day might be remembered for the sake of improvements, some losses, some gains or may be just to relive some cherish able moments of life that have the capacity to rejuvenate you whenever you recollect the thoughts or the visions of that very day of your life.


Thinking about each and every memory that I have of me as a Mandevian, thinking about that one particular day that stands out for me out of the rest 730 days, I can only think of one single day.


14th Feb’09 was the day I took the most important step of my life. i chose the person with whom I wanted to spend my entire life with. It was this day that I officially admitted in front of that person that how much has she affected my life, and how complete do I feel as a person with her. The luck was on my side that day, and she understood my emotions and said yes to live her life with me. The amount of happiness received that day, is unmatchable.


Everyone says that behind every successful Man, there is always a woman. “And that day, I had found my woman”. Thinking about the day, I always thank God that he gave me an opportunity to share my time, my life moments and my feelings with such a pure hearted, innocent person whom I loved from the bottom of my heart, and who till date has become an integral part of my personality and my Life.


Today, when my life is in a turbulent state, a time when I am realizing a lot of shortcomings in my attitude, my behavior and my definition of life, I look back and think of that day in a hope that it might give me another chance to redeem my life. Experiencing growth as a person, just beyond numbers, is what I am right now, but I just pray to God Almighty that it is not too late.


I hope everyone has that one precious day, that might define their entire stay at MDI !!!

“That day (14th Feb’09) for me is and will be, the most precious day of my life”

1 comment: